If you have interest in working with me on research projects, please contact me. There are many funding opportunities at UAF for undergraduate research:
- URSA (Undergraduate Research & Scholarly Activity): At the University of Alaska Fairbanks, URSA supports, develops and institutionalizes UAF’s diverse and robust programs of undergraduate research and creative scholarship.
- BLaST (Biomedical Learning and Student Training ): NIH funded program to enhance capacity for undergraduate biomedical research training.
- Alaska INBRE (IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence): NIH funded program of NIGMS is intended to broaden the geographic distribution of NIH funding for biomedical and behavioral research by serving rural and medically underserved communities.
- Anastasia Butler
- Alex Wyanne
- Madison McCarthy
- Jason Foreman
- Patrick Knavel
- Alexandra Keller (URSA Project Award recipient)
- Jackson Drew: Biological Sciences at UAF